šŸ’¼ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Suggestion :

Adding a garage system when you create a job to get a full garage system for the society

does anyone know why the boss menu always disappears when i try to access it?

2 Likes

does anyone know how to fix it?

[ script:jobs_creator] SCRIPT ERROR: ? : -1 : attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜getPlayerJobNameā€™)
[ script:jobs_creator] > query_default (@oxmysql/dist/server/build.js:16108)
[ script:jobs_creator] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96)

1 Like

Hi, for both issues the error seems related to the asset escrow

for me its not working for some reasons it just says Couldnā€™t start resource jobs_creator idk why i have Ace permissions and all idk why it don t start im Using QBCORE framework

Yes everthin working fine

1 Like

Perfect :+1:

There is probably another error together with that one

Update 5.4.10

• Added a ā€œread meā€ file to make easier the installation for new users
  • Fixed an important exploit (Itā€™s strongly suggested to update the script)
  • Fixed a bug which didnā€™t allow to add higher quantities of supplies than what job shop already had in supplies

Any chance for this? :slight_smile:

Update 5.4.12

• Fixed a bug in process marker that allowed players to spam the event if they were disconnecting their internet
  • Added events for garages after the vehicle is parked in documentation
  • Solved a bug related to market which could cause the player to not be able sell

Suggestion

For qb instead of the menu for the armory and shops, use the default shop window where it brings up the inventory if possible.

Hello, if I use the jobcreator to make purchasable vehicles as faction cars, how do you set it up so that you can lock or unlock them or that no objects disappear when you park them in and out of the park again?

1 Like

Suggestion

it would be awesome, if you would add an option to set Impound Stations for Jobs!
please make it happen <3

1 Like

Hi, about the lock you have 2 options:

• You can integrate your own car lock script by using the documentation
  • You can use my Vehicles Keys script, which has already included the integration for Jobs Creator

About the items, that doesnā€™t depend on Jobs Creator because it isnā€™t an inventory script

Hey, we are a little Server and would like to buy the Creator Pack. We dont have that much money, thats why we want to ask if u could u maybe give us a sale thats its not that expensive?

1 Like

Hi, the creator packs already offers a discounted price than getting the scripts separately, the scripts helps you with your server development, making your job easier and saving much of your time, thatā€™s the reason unfortunately there cannot be another discount more than the one already existing on creators bundle

Please put in a F6 Action to Change Clothes and Back
Depending on the Job Rank

Love this script , been using it for 5 months now , only thing missing is the option to allow to turn on or set true if you use ox inventory so stashes and that would use ox inventory.

I would love you to add this in on a update.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m glad you like it :grin:

You can use any inventory you want which can replace the default stash by using the documentation :+1:

hi, I have been using your script for some time and you can only say that it is really fantastic. something that I think would be really nice, maybe implemented in spare time and if possible, possibility to use also custom markers, streamed from another resource. thanks for your work

1 Like