💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Does it offer a crafting system for like bar jobs or similar?

2 Likes

Hi, a crafting system it’s not included with this script

1 Like

Ok thank you, sure would be nice to add, I’m looking at yours vs [ESX] Advanced Job System V1.1.0 and it looks like you’ve got a nice GUI and easier to use but no crafting system. I’m afraid buying both might break each other, not sure though…

1 Like

This is gonna make my life so much easier

3 Likes

This will make my life so easy

1 Like

My friends will love this

2 Likes

Hey When i want to add a marker i get an error

Maybe you can help me

1 Like

Hi, you should run this query in your database:

ALTER TABLE jobs_data MODIFY coords VARCHAR(300)
1 Like

comment peut on créé des tenues pour le job ?

1 Like

Hi, you can save your outfit in your property or in a clothes shop, after that you are able to use it from wardrobe :+1:

2 Likes

je suppose que c’est pareille pour les véhicule ?

1 Like

Actually you can add vehicles to garages via the button “data” you can find in the garage marker

1 Like

Please add the possibility to create shops for job and to be able to add/remove items with price, like with vehicles. and the abilitie to bill people.

1 Like

Hi, you can already bill people, you can enable it from edit job button

2 Likes

Any plans to allow for the creation of Tasks for each job?
Or would that be deliveries? This would allow owners to create new tasks that can be done when no customers are there and be able to schedule a delivery for an employee to take.

And maybe go ahead an tie it into the License system as well?

2 Likes

Hi, for now the main purpose of the script is to facilitate the creation of generic jobs

Amazing, my resmon will be pleased :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for creating this, this is a good start for my rp server :wink:

1 Like

Would I need to recreate already existing job to be able editing their name, etc.?

No, you can find your old jobs and editing them without problems