๐Ÿ’ผ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

I use loaf_garage older version, about to switch to cd_garage, but for jobs I use esx_policejob garage system was best so far, implemented it to few scripts, had no issues like I have with Jobs Creator. :wink:

1 Like

Hello @X-Pressions_LTD

You probably have an error on script restart, in F8 or in server console

1 Like

So whatโ€™s the error? :sweat_smile:

Perfect

Mmh, I would try to use the latest es_extended, the one from esx-legacy package

1 Like

It would be cool to add props placement as choice for some jobs and to choose what props can each job will be able to spawn.

1 Like

Setup was pretty easy , Had abit of a mind fart moment setting it up, jaksam quickly established what my problem was and we promptly fixed the issue. (read the instructions peeps xD)
Support service : :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Resource : :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it :grin:

1 Like

:briefcase: More suggestions/requests:

• while menu open and in middle of creation for markers/objects/etc and while holding ALT to move around, this could be improved with:
  1. menu hides / changes transparency for better visibility
  2. enable mouse to use camera and look around
  3. for example marker object, could have default values already, itโ€™s a bit uncomfortable to type in those (so 0 as default would be great)
  4. for all or at least for some section increase value by 1.0, current for example yaw (picture below) is increased by 0.01 which takes ages, other example is Coord X which is increased by 0.00001

(found it hard to adjust objects while restricted movements with poor visibility, this would improve experience)
imageimage

2 Likes

Hello, you are not welcome anymore in our Discord server due your behaviour of continuous hate and insults, you can download the script and the updates anyway in keymaster website

It was your decision to behave unpolitely, every action has its consequences.

The changelogs of the script are always published also in the fivem post of the script, but anyway you paid only for the script, everything else its my cordiality towards customers who know how to behave

1 Like

[ script:es_extended] [INFO] Player โ€œSebastian Mรผllerโ€ has connected to the server. ID: 3
[ script:jobs_creator] SCRIPT ERROR: bad argument #2 to โ€˜formatโ€™ (number expected, got nil)

bei waffenkammer

1 Like

Hi, you can join the support server you find in the tebex page

would be nice if the shop had the option to use the ox inventory shop ui

2 Likes

Itยดs possible to include an object spawner in the job creator? It would actually be quite cool for jobs.

2 Likes

Update 5.4.7

• Fixed a bug that didnโ€™t allow to find the vehicle owner in certain cases
  • Added separated .sql files for ESX items

Hey Jaksam,
Can I expect any of my suggested changes/improvements? Especially interested in garage and weapons. I have to start changing/fixing these asap. If you donโ€™t plan anything, do you have any suggestions how I could make it by myself while utilizing your job creator?

1 Like

Hello, at the moment Iโ€™m extremely busy with fixes and other projects, so Iโ€™m not sure if there are new features updates soon since usually they cause even more bugs

Hey Jaksam
Can i add in the F6 Menu more things?
I would need for Police the option to place barricades and Spikestrips.

Or do you have in mind to add that in a future update?

2 Likes

Hi Jacksam,

I am one of your customer and loving your job creator script. I would really appreciate if you can add job employee blips in mini map and big map so players can see each otherโ€™s location.

I will really appreciate if you would do that with a enable /disable option for ace perm access as well

2 Likes

Hi, the file client/actions.lua is editable