💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

I agree with you I bought all the scripts for nothing :weary:

Actually I’m not understanding this, the script it’s the same but upgraded, also it has the documentation you can use to integrate things.
If you preferred the older version you can keep using the old one

I cannot integrate mf-inventory and cd_garage
since you say it’s the same for what not to do as advent

1 Like

@enka did you look at the script documentation?

1 Like

yes I saw

1 Like

Maybe add an Option where you can add Coords to store your vehicle (temporary / buyable vehicles)

1 Like

Hello, you can store the vehicles in the same marker where you took them, by remaining inside the vehicle when pressing E :ok_hand:

1 Like

Update 4.6

• Corrected certain translation in German
  • Added new export to check if a player is on duty or not (check the documentation)
  • Added chance to set a maximum salary in ‘boss’ markers (you can find it in boss marker settings)
  • Added chance to park vehicles even if not inside them for all garages, now if a vehicle is in 10 meters range it can be parked
  • Fixed a bug in armory marker related to components
  • Reworked armory, now when taking weapons they will be separated in categories
  • Added in documentation an easy tutorial to stop player salary when off-duty
3 Likes

Make it to the armorys or anything like that can be changed from an esx inventory to say quasar inventory. As I use qs inventory and not esx

1 Like

Suggestion: It should be nice if in employee list in boss action menu it opened an esx_menu_list with all the job members just like esx_policejob

1 Like

Hello, you can use the documentation to integrate your inventory

1 Like

Where can i get the Update?

Nevermind i have this in my Assets

1 Like

Yes FiveM Keymaster always has the latest version :+1:

1 Like

Suggestion: An option to make a marker with more than one marker option. What I mean is that you can make a marker which will have options of two separate markers for example “a marker that can be both an armory and a safe”

Update 4.6.5

• Fixed a bug where certain vehicle plates couldn’t be found
  • Added event for harvested item in the #:page_facing_up:documentation
  • Separated database queries
  • Added possibility to stop when selling in market
  • Added new parameter in export for notification, now there will also be the uncolored message in case your notifications system doesn’t support ~r~, ~g~, etc.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause issues with HUDs in certain situations
1 Like

suggestion: add possibility chance of failure for revive functions

1 Like

Best Script
I have good suggest
For player after farm when he go selling add possibility to player get percentage and society percentage to

1 Like

Suggestion:

• Add changeable amount for Market (Sellable Items). When my players have lets say 100 Wine, they have to press 100x ENTER to sell all. Would be nice to make the sell amount configureable in jobcreator.

• Add a configureable maximum amount of $ people can make while selling in market or a specific job.

2 Likes

Hello, that’s already possible, you have to update the script to the latest version and enable multiple item sell in the script menu settings

1 Like

Hi i got a problem with this script if i want open it the console tells me You lack the required entitlement to use esx_job_creator can somebody help me ???

1 Like