💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Nice work!
Idea
ls_custom job inside, allowing job to tune customize vehicles

Thank you very much :grin:

Update 4.5

• Added new export to replace ESX.ShowHelpNotification
  • Found a workaround to allow you to change F6 actions menu key for all players (you can change the key in the menu → settings)

suggestion: to be able to give the npc animation, so that it can make the movement for example of typing in the cash register of a store.
Nice work!!!

1 Like

best fivem script by far!

• disabled individual weapon attachments
  • remove handcuffs if used
  • allow player blips for colleagues
  • add multiple items in 1 farm spot
  • make crafting more complicated
1 Like

Thank you, I’m very glad you like it :grin:

About this, you can use Drugs Creator for a more detailed crafting system and farm spots

Add the function please to delete the spawned car :3

1 Like

Hi, you can park the vehicle in the same garage/marker you used to take it by remaining inside the vehicle when using the garage

1 Like

also vehicles that I have created with a temporary garage / dealer?

Yes you can deposit them in the marker

Awesome work :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Great script, it would be great if certain weapons, vehicles, and outfits were also only with a certain rank and if you were the added vehicles and items / weapons also editable (in price and in the ID, for example, without having to delete the entry.

Likewise, it would be great if you could set not only a normal wage but also a maximum wage for a rank.

1 Like

You are welcome :100:

1 Like

Suggestion:

Job - Shop
Set how much Ammunition u get when buying a gun!

1 Like

Very nice work mate!

1 Like

Hi. I Need help…

I can‘t open The Job Menu (F6) i have already change the hotkey and delete my caches but it still dont work… the other players can use the Job menu….

1 Like

Hello, what version of the script are you using?

This is completely useless now in V4+. Everything is encrypted, you can’t make it work with any other outside scripts anymore. I loved the functionality but it’s useless now.

Hello, the script it’s not useless at all to be honest. Anyway you can check the documentation