đŸ’Œ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Would you consider making a hobby version of this instead of it being a job system?

Hello, what do you mean?

You absolute legend @jaksam1074 :smiley:

1 Like

Update 2.2

• Added action menu (search, handcuff, drag, put player in vehicle)
  • Bug related to outfit fixed
  • Bug related to addon vehicles names fixed
1 Like

Update 2.3

• Added more settings to boss marker
  • Added “whitelisted” option in edit job
1 Like

Keep it up Bro! @jaksam1074 You are knocking them outta the Park :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Update 2.4

• Added the option in cl_config.lua to use 3D Text instead of markers
  • Fixed a bug that prevented to scroll the shop if too many items were added
  • Weapons are now craftable from the crafting table, using their id (Example: WEAPON_PISTOL)
1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you are an absolute legend @jaksam1074 :smiley:

1 Like

Great work :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Update 2.5

• New Marker “Teleport Point” (you can create 2 teleport markers to fast travel)
  • Added labels to markers
  • Optimization to markers
  • Fixed a bug related to crafting table
  • Changed the way societies get registered
1 Like

Each time you release an update its like Christmas :smiley: haha I wait for @jaksam1074 updates xD

1 Like

Not sure if this is just me but the action menu isnt working for me. Cant handcuff people and when searching you can’t take items from them. Any chance to also make it so searching requires you to either be cuffed or handsup.

Hello, I just noticed that all my comments to your one got deleted, is there any error server side or client side?

Update 2.6

• Added civilian outfit in the Job Outfit marker
  • Added weight bypass (can be enabled/disabled in sv_config.lua)
  • Crafting table interface modified
  • Teleport marker now shows the marker label if it’s not default
  • Added interface for who’s not authorized to use the “jobcreator” command (it will make ACE permission easier)
  • Fixed a bug that automatically enabled all boss menu options
1 Like

Update 2.7

• Added new marker safe (you can deposit money, black_money and all accounts you want)
  • Teleport point now teleports vehicle too if player is driving it
  • Fixed a bug related to markers
2 Likes

hey the X is missing to close the menu

2 Likes

Update 2.8

• Added new marker “market” (Players will be able to sell items here, you can choose if each item gives money or black money)
  • Edit to temporary garage marker, now it allows you to customize vehicle colors (to help creating gang vehicles), need to be set up again to avoid compatibility issues
  • Marker shop weight control added
4 Likes

Great update @jaksam1074 was wondering if in future updates you could add in the config for Shops and Market to have the option of a PED as well as to have the option to make the Shop or Markets Public or Private (As it is now its private for Job Role only) but could be cool to have public option and anyone Job or not can buy or sell and the money goes to that Jobs society!

Keep up the great work and as always looking forward to future updates :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, something like this is already planned, but it will require time as there are currently no public markers yet, thank you for the suggestion

1 Like