Issues with server list and servers not showing up

Hi,

So from reading through the board, it looks like there is quite abit of issues with server list not showing servers.

Personally i have tryed alot of methods to get around the issue, disable OVH and windows firewall, to figure out if something was blocked, change from permanent migration mode to auto, disable specific game firewall options ad OVH.

Added different sv vars to try and solve the issue, disable images logos etc in config file to se if that had anything to say.

But so fare i have not found a way to get around the issue.

Just wondering if the other’s having issues with this are on OVH to, and if someone got some idea about what might be going on and being the issue.

Added a poll to figure out hu is using OVH and having this issue.

• OVH
  • OTHER PROVIDER

0 voters

Alternately… you could provide some basic information about your setup, what happens and does not happen when triggering a heartbeat (run a wireshark/tcpdump pcap), perhaps do some live debugging by triggering a heartbeat while remote logs are being monitored (you’d have to be asking at the right time in a chat to find this though)…

… we’re aware a number of servers are having such an issue but reproducing this is hard without anyone who knows what a pcap is having it so it can be investigated.

Im willing to try and help in what ever way i can, if you can point me in a direction ill try and get the information needed to fix the issue.

Heartbeat’s looks to trigger like normal Sending heartbeat to https://servers-ingress-live.fivem.net/ingress

I remember it said something else sometime back before the issue appered, it did not say ingress adleest, so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Ill see if i can figure out how to do a tcpdump, sadly wireshark wont work, tryed to install that back when there was issues with servers being attacked to they crashed, but had a shit ton of errors just installing it.