Issues setting up COOP Server

So basically I rented a server on ZapHosting, it set the server up automatically, people can join and all but the world is essentially empty, no quests etc. I would like to play coop story mode with a few friends and was told to use FiveM. I have looked at countless tutorials but I am not interested in all these custom plugins/resources, I just want to be able to play COOP story and as such I was reffered to the following link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/multiplayer-co-op-mod

I have absolutely no idea how to go about setting this up with FiveM. I can access my server files through filezilla but am not sure what files I should put in my FiveM server folder, what files I should be copying into my client. Will my friend have to install the FiveM client also, will he have to install the Multiplayer Coop client? I’m basically lost at this point, and anyone who can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Oh boi, I would love to play campaign with my friends! We tried this CoOp Mod but it was unplayable, insane desync, lags, vanishing NPC etc.
If you ever find a way to play campaign coop, please inform me! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.