Issues Registering a Server with Keymaster

Hey, I’m trying to register IP address to get a key on the key master web app.

I’ve entered my home IP address and it continues to tell me the following:

Could not resolve the IP specified (136.xx.xx.xx).

(ofc I added a complete IP address)

Not sure what the issue is with my account? Is anybody able to check my forum account? Maybe it’s too new and needs to be approved?

What I’ve done:
I have registered 0/10 servers.
I have used both localhost (127.0.0.1) and my public IP Address (136.xx.xx.xx) - neither work.
I have made sure that I am not using a port such as (136.xx.xx.xx:10000)

Some screenshots:
Something to note I am screenshotting 136.xx.xx.xx as I’m trying to refrain from exposing my public IP Address (I assume an admin/mod has access to this anyways through discourse moderator panel). I made sure to fully enter a correct IP Address.

It looks like the FiveM team is looking into the issue. We were able to make a key by using a different IP for the time being.

If you make a key using a different IP, you won’t be able to authenticate against it.

Keys aren’t locked to a specific IP.

When the key is first created, it must be activated by authenticating from the specified “Initial IP”.
This didn’t used to be the case, but that’s the way it is now. Keymaster changed.

Unless it changed right now then that isn’t the case.

I don’t recall exactly when the switch to the new keymaster happened, but it’s maybe 3-4 days ago? Something like that.
Log in to http://keymaster.fivem.net/ and you’ll see it has changed substantially, and it’s not just a reskin.

1 Like

I’m aware which is why I said what I said so again if said change was 5 minutes ago then it’s not the case.

This has been my issue. I am unable to authenticate the key.

Same for me right now, can’t register a new key

I’ve change yesterday my patreon and now i can’t access my localhost server…;

Hi,

It the some for me, i can’t add our IP for own server !!

Could not resolve the IP specified (45.xx.xx.xx).

Someone have a solution pls.

Best Regards
Akram

Is your ISP Google Fiber? @Akram_FuTuR_FuTuR

1 Like

GoatGeek;

No

I am currently having the issue with my server IP. How could I fix it? Any answer helps. Thanks

Check out my post, might have a solution coming down the line… In my case it was an issue with our Whois referral server that our datacenter uses to report customer information to whois queries.