Environment questions

Latest version
Up to date, yes
Legit Copy
Purchased on Steam
Windows 10
Ive deleted cache
I run a RTX 2070, 10th gen i7, 16 gigs ram, and nvme ssds
Ill post a pic with the error i get when the game does crash when it doesnt load for ever, or not show cars

Important parts

The issue im having is that when i use rockstar editor, it will either load for ever, crash with the same error, or not show vehicles in game and the character floats.

im trying to create cinematics in Rockstar editor

ive tried just about everything i could think of including:

• Restarting game/computer
  • Deleting cache file and folder
  • deleting/re-installing FiveM and GtaV
  • Deleting and replacing gamedata.xml file
  • re-recording shots
  • verifying game files

as far as i know i didnt do or change anything to cause this issue

any server that i have played ive gotten this issue

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

click on the save information button and upload the file here.

1 Like

Will do soon as im able, currently out of town

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.