IsEntityAMissionEntity is always return 1 event unset to false

Once create a ped and ped has been spawned they automaticaly is IsEntityAMissionEntity(ped)

event SetEntityAsMissionEntity(ped,false,false) and the IsEntityAMissionEntity(ped) still return true or 1 , it happen to all npcs arround map once set as IsEntityAMissionEntity(ped) and it was unable to SetEntityAsMissionEntity(ped) to false

it mean peds was always automaticaly return as IsEntityAMissionEntity(ped)
this problem broken my npcs script for task ped event , and make my peds become so annoying and look so stupid ped action tasks
can somebody tell me what wrong with SetEntityAsMissionEntity ?

help please

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.