Is there currently any, or any plans to add streaming support for less popular .meta files?

For instance, today my eye is on damages.meta. There’s no data_file type listed for CDamageAndReactionContainerDataMounter or anything similar, and this file does not exist in GTA5.meta so I can stream that instead.

I would also like to ask where did our error messages for “could not load meta” go? It’d be nice to get yelled at if the data didn’t include the required type (ex: Failed to load XXX.meta! Got CWeaponComponentClipInfo expected CDamageAndReaction!).

E: For context, damages.meta is where you edit melee damage. I’m still working on researching disabling OHKs.

@gottfriedleibniz had a generic patch set for some functionality that would allow a bunch of parser files to be replaced even without Rockstar having code for it, but they haven’t finished it and I’m not sure if the code I have lying around is representative of what it was meant to do at all.

Also- nowhere?! These should still be there.

I’m not sure what error messages are there are intended to be (though I get none right now). I’m happy to verify settings and create a repro; assuming I’m not just blind, that is