Is PEDSTREAM_FILE supported?

I have a lot of peds that i really want to convert them to fivem? (i heard somewhere that it was in the making? if so, whats the progress?)

What do you mean with “Convert to Fivem”? Make custom ped addons instead of replace?

Possibly improper wording, but i meant downloading an add-on ped from a website like, say gta5-mods.com. and then convert it in to a fivem streamed add-on ped. with a __resource.lua file and such.

This is possible with the currently-in-prerelease subdir_file_mapping feature, look on the forums for mentions of ‘clothes streaming’, this’ll also work for add-on streamedpeds.

I looked for “clothes streaming” and couldn’t find anything of use. by any chance do you mean this? [How-to] Stream custom clothes im really sorry i couldnt figure it out by my self. by the way by streamed ped you mean the ones that only have ymt and yft files right? and one folder with multiple ydd’s and ytd’s

Ehmmm bump?

Ehmmm bump?

Ehmmm bump?

Is this possible? If so, I have found no guides or guidance. Thanks

1 Like

Bump

(Still haven’t figured this out myself)

1 Like

Bump.

Has there been any progress with this? I have a bunch of addon peds which I rigged as streamed as opposed to a typical component ped.

PEDSTREAM_FILE is just an alias for RPF_FILE and you can therefore just put the files in stream/ as you would with non-addon streamedpeds (renaming / to ^ as usual).

Not sure why you need any ‘progress’ or why the person above has been bumping for two years when this works fine.

1 Like

Well I’ve had the impression that streamed/folder peds don’t work as what one user has complained here:

Maybe someone could school me on how to put in ped mods in a pinch?