💎 iRoleplay 2.0 | Verified Roleplayers | Optimized | Quality Roleplay | LGBTQ+ Friendly

SEEKING DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Are you interested in becoming a Judge, Defense Attorney, Prosecutor, or District Attorney?

We are HIRING!

Some of the best pay in the city, with great roleplay; and the gorgeous courthouse by Breze Mapping!

1 Like

Still seeking more DOJ!

1 Like

1 Like

EMS on Standby at the beautiful Mt. Zonah Medical Center!

1 Like

1 Like

Great server, probably the most fun I’ve ever had in Grand Theft Auto. And the realistic mechanism applied is a total bomber! Great job, and looking forward to my time with the community.

I’m really excited for the Halloween Event! The poll isn’t even over yet lol.

1 Like

Yeah… you are excited lol

1 Like

The sever is very good if your looking for something to take you Roleplay experience to the next level. I say this because it was the most realistic sever Ive played to date.

1 Like

Man I really love this city. One of the best servers I’ve ever been in. And trust I don’t plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

We appreciate what you bring to the city my man! Thank you!

JOIN US TONIGHT!

Halloween Event : Purge Night
iRoleplay, we are happy to announce that we are hosting our first annual Halloween Event!

When Saturday, October 30th 10:00PM EST

Where City-Wide

Details
Commencing at 10:00PM EST, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 5 continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 3:00AM EST, when The Purge concludes. Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all.

It is up to you what missions you and your crew decide to indulge in during the purge.

Important Notes:
-There will be no power.
-All crimes that require police will no longer require police during the purge. For example, robberies.
-Police MAY be present to protect private business if requested, but it will be shoot on sight. There is no jailing.
-EMS MAY be available at Mt. Zonah ONLY for quicker revives, but otherwise you’ll need to HOLD E to respawn. Mt. Zonah is GREEN ZONE. NO CAMPING.
-Be fully aware of the time. The moment the purge ends, ALL laws are fully in effect.
-Wear a costume! Have fun with it!

Please reach out to Staff for any additional questions you may have.

Thank you, iRoleplay Staff

Just for clarity, there are no character kills during the event ^^

Event starts in less than an hour! Now would be the time to fly in and get acquainted!

Emergency Alert System

^^ We got pretty excited about our new Emergency Alert System that we launched in time to use for the Purge last night!

All Rise!

One of the top mechanic’s just pulled out his one-of-one! Looking good!

LSPD on a Signal 11