💎 iRoleplay 2.0 | Verified Roleplayers | Optimized | Quality Roleplay | LGBTQ+ Friendly

Loved that stream!

Lovely video of one of our members, this is why we have helmets folks! :rofl:

1 Like

BCSO has some of the coolest looking liveries :eyes:, the lighting is superb.

BCSO, LSPD, and EMS are all hiring and looking for unique rp. Come fly in today!

1 Like

This has been my first ever GTARP server, and probably will be my last - in a good way, I dont think there is a better server. The freedom you have…
Steal a car
get a job OR go buy yourself a lockpick and get to becoming a career criminal
Get a job as LEO or EMS? You can go be innocent or you can stick to Los Santos roots if you know what I mean
If you’re reading this and thinking about joining, I own Weazel news and we’re actually actively making videos and if Reporting aint the way if you grind a little cash you can own yourself a business!

3 Likes

Thank you my friend! We love your RP in the city, and are thrilled you’re having a good time!

1 Like

Did we mention the choice in housing and the shells that come with them? I love my home <3 So many different ways to decorate, who knows I might throw a house party. :wink:

1 Like

Rest in Peace to your husband Tea Briggs. :frowning:

2 Likes

Best LSPD Chief there will ever be.

1 Like

Look at the different varieties of trucks one of our members has attained! Gotta say, I’m really loving the colors. Even I didn’t think we had that many trucks in our server…wonder if they have some still in stock.

Come fly in today and get yourself a fancy pink truck!

1 Like

In all of time I have been in here I have seen the growth in the community as well as the RP. Its never a dull moment with multiple activities to do as well. Members in the community are active and friendly. They take the time out of the day to help each other which was part of the vision for iRoleplay. We even had members contribute to the development of the city. Every week it gets better and better. I am proud to be apart of such a wonder community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The underground car scene is a sight to see! Come on down and test your driving skills across the city and become the best driver in Los Santos.

2 Likes

Nothing like having a squad to have your back at all times, and looking killer while doing it. Take a look at the wonderful members of our community <3

Come join the discord and fly in today to get yourself involved with some amazing people.

2 Likes

Drift Event was smoooooth. So much fun!

2 Likes

Mechanic Crew is popping off

3 Likes

Drifting event went really well…just check out the style of the drivers!

2 Likes

Looking for a new community? Scroll through these posts to find out why you want to check us out!

2 Likes

In our community, you can even thrive as a hobo trying to get through each day. Fly in today and create your own story.

1 Like

Customizable cars? Yes! I vote for the one on the far right for best pick.

1 Like

WE ARE ACTIVELY SEEKING REAL ESTATE AGENTS/OWNER:

-Over 25 beautiful shells
-Private Garages

1 Like

WE ARE ACTIVELY SEEKING REAL ESTATE AGENTS/OWNER:

-Over 25 beautiful shells
-Private Garages