πŸ’Ž iRoleplay 2.0 | Verified Roleplayers | Optimized | Quality Roleplay | LGBTQ+ Friendly

1 Like

Heck yeah!

1 Like

1 Like

Been playing for like 4 days the community is very inviting. I had alot of trouble with what buttons do what for the UI at the start and they answered every question i had when i first joined got used to it pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Yo thank you! We appreciate you and love the RP you bring to the city!

1 Like

We appreciate you, thank you for the feedback! Having you in the city makes our community that much better!

1 Like

1 Like

I have not had a great deal of time to enjoy this server but when I have, the group of people have been amazing. If you’re looking to fit into a community look no further. Thanks iRP team.

2 Likes

This server was the very first RP server that I ever tried out, and I am very glad that I did.
This community is extremely welcoming, dedicated, and an absolute blast to be around.

The staff are knowledgeable, quick to jump on any reported issues/bugs, and are very active.

For me, this server is a 10/10!

• Eli
2 Likes

You’re awesome my guy. Thank you. We can’t wait to get you back active in the DOJ!

1 Like

The homie Eli! Appreciate the feedback my guy. Really a blast having you in the city, especially with the mechanic RP!

1 Like

Join the Discord for great city events planned this weekend!

1 Like

Let’s go! Drift cars have bee imported!

n

2 Likes

2 Likes

Having fun tonight! Almost at 20 pop! Come join us!

2 Likes

2 Likes

SWAT and Air One added today!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like