Invisible interiors props

Hi, I recently done my mapping but after converting it into .ymap and load it on my server, I can’t see all the props who are in a interior like the Mission Raw Police Station.
How can I resolve it ?

Up please :pray:
Have you got a idea ?

Someone may correct me if im wrong about this but i dont think all props work = you dont see them

1 Like

Yes but in a interior it’s worst

Hello mate, to see your new mapping/props into an existing area you should ADD them manually into your ymap, using openIV ! (a bit difficult for the first time), but you havent another way to do it ! To use prop of existing areas, you have to stream them to your five m server, to see them !
I made a resource to load the medical props for example, you can check it on my profil !

I hope it help you or at least answer to your question

1 Like

Thanks guy, I will check it

1 Like

Ymap props can’t be seen in an interior. You also can’t just copy / paste ymap CEntityDefs to interior ytyp because positions and rotations need to be relative to the interior (not in world coords) and need to be placed in the right room of the interior. I wrote a tutorial specifically for this purpose [How-to] Map an interior and stream it in FiveM

Hello, I’m having an issue with this method.
When I try to place vehicle warehouse interiors to another location some parts are going missing. For example; floor, vehicle warehouse structure.
Here is the screenshot for the examples.