🇺🇸 Invictus RP | Nightly Patrols 8pm EST

Absolutely! That sounds awesome if you put together a resource pack for your speciality drag car we can add it in for your teams use, as for the sponsorship by your community, i see no problem with it at all! I hope to see you guys on the signup

thanks man! ill let you know as soon as i talk to my buddies

just curious, how do you guys feel about shots fired calls and things like that?

If it can happen in real life, it can happen in our server!

Patrol tonight 8pm EST! all are welcome

Patrol tonight 8pm EST!come join us for a good time, we have snacks!

Now Hiring full-time Fire and EMS!3SRvIiD

Beginning server development has now finished and we will begin recruitment, apply now to get in on the ground floor, and possibly be featured in one of our department recruiting videos! No experience is needed and we are more than happy to train noobies. If you have experience and can demonstrate it you may be able to skip basic training’s for leo or ems. all we ask is that you come for a good time! Please download a trainer of your choice before playing, the link to a trainer and visuals pack to improve lighting are at the top of this forum thread

Patrol tonight 8pm EST

ladder 5 putting in work

The Full XBR410 Fire Fleet has been received as well as some of his LEO Vehicles and the warden pack by TrentMU, all of the LEO vehicles are just about done being skinned for GSP and RCSO and the Fire and EMS vehicle skins will start getting worked on next week!

Community Drag/Drift event is tonight at 8PM! EST If you wish to participate you can sign up here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y5HKo_b9WCTz3gDkzCDpXCXzZwx084m0TtlmdZmnfj4

Drag/Drift event starting now if you want to join come on in.

Now Hiring Gold Cross EMS

Augsta Fire and Gold Cross EMS are nearly finished, with just one more vehicle to go! LEO skins are in progress and should be ready monday

New updates