Inventoryhud Duplicate cash

Hi, i was wondering if anyone have this problem before, and how did you manage it ?

6 Likes

It’s hard to tell what is going on in this picture/post. Can you explain more?

Sorry, i have duplicate cash, one with the corresponding image to show on the inventoryhud and other that doesn’t have an image and doesn’t do anyting, i can’t use/give/drop

Same issue i think the old inventory hud is not compatible lates es_extended

Im thinking that so, i cant even give some objects or use it so i’m gonna seek a new inventory hud (at least until this get some updates)

bump this

to this day i still wonder why the cash was duplicated… i think l’ll go do some archaeological code digging for fun

if you found something, let me know

2 Likes

I found why, in the config we have two flags, the cash and the accounts. The flags handles the money account and with that it appears the item with the image and with the accounts flag it appears the other one. The problem now is that, if we set the cash to true and accounts to false, we have just the item with the png, but you can’t do anything with that.

Its because the inventory hud is outdated for the newest version of esx where they put money into the accounts table, All I did to stop this was add “money” to the config

Config.ExcludeAccountsList = {"bank", "money"} -- List of accounts names to exclude from inventory

No idea if it stops the money from being used in your inventory I believe esx is still using GetMoney() and removeMoney() that being said it should work as it is supposed to and stop the double money from showing
Feel free to drop me a message if you have issues with it or post here and i’ll see what I can do to help you out

5 Likes

It was that. The inventory had two ways of manage money, the cash one and the account one, and since the money now it’s an account type, the other it’s obsolete and gave us the problem.

The solution: Change the type on the inventory from money to account, and the there you are. Also change the type and name on the trunk section, because it was making black money from the money you put on the trunk

2 Likes

can u be a little more specific please

1 Like

could you please be more specific? i really appreciate your help and time

1 Like

[quote=“ixHal, post:10, topic:1065997”]
Config.ExcludeAccountsList = {"bank", "money"}
[/quot
you are numer 1 htnx you for the help

1 Like

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_inventoryhud/server/main.lua:333: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field ‘price’)
can u help me ?

One of the pull requests I updated fixed all the money part on the newest ducht inventoryhud
GitHub
Just download the newest version and it should work.

SOLVED

Fix is to set config as displayed

Once u have done this go to the file (/esx_inventoryhud/html/img/items) and change the image name for cash to money. Restart the resource and it will fix it all.

15 Likes

But now if you move cash into a trunk, it becomes dirtymoney.

This is another bug i have not worked out, what i ended up doing was disabling the cash from showing in inventory.

1 Like

so you can’t let other people money, right?