Inventory / Weapon Dupe

Hello, i’m working on a server with some friends and we are experiencing a bug that we are not able to work out.

Inventory / Weapons if removed, gets duped on admin revive / respawn, i tried to look elsewhere to find some kind of solution, even tried to update the database more frequently but doesn’t help.

I found this https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_ambulancejob/issues/71 but doesn’t seem to explain what’s the real cause of this, because what the guy linked points to a native that doesn’t seem to do nothing at all.

Any input? would appreciate.

1 Like

facing the same issue

Guys… If we should help you we need more Informations :smiley:
Which resources you are using?

that has to mess with weapons is only the
esx_weaponshop.

Not really if you dont use es_extended. The most people forget that fivem ~= ESX :slight_smile:

well actually i use the whole es and esx

1 Like

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: