Inventory HUD that works with ESX version 1.5?

I have created a server on ESX version 1.5 but no inventory seems to be working. Has anyone gotten a drag-n-drop inventory HUD working on this version? Is it known to not be compatible? Is my best bet to use another development server, like QBcore for example?

1 Like

There is no such thing as esx 1.5, if you are meaning esx legacy 1.3 then I would recommend using OxInventory

Thanks for the clarification. I’m on whatever version is the latest for ESX Zaphosting. When I created my server, the options were ‘CFX Default’, ‘QBCore Framework’ and ‘Zap-Hosting ESX Pack’

There was no option for ESX legacy, unless it is the same as the Zap Hosting one. I don’t know what the version was, but this was 2 days ago - so probably whatever the current latest version is.

The reason I assumed 1.5, is because that is the listed version inside esx_extended.

Thanks for the recommendation, I tried that OxInventory and ran into database issues. Should this Inventory resource be compatible with Zap Hosting ESX?

my mistake it is listed in the fxmanifest as 1.5 but yes that is esx legacy, ox inventory is built to work with legacy so make sure you are reading and following the full Documentation and install all decencies (oxmysql and ox_lib)

I’ll never understand why ZAP has it’s own ESX pack and recipe.

1 Like

Thanks - this makes sense and I didn’t do this part. Appreciate the explanation

1 Like

Huge thanks. I didn’t know I could add my own recipes to txAdmin. I thought I was limited to the options they provided. This is insanely helpful