Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources

Yes use the sub method like Loaf explained

awesome feature, i’m locking all my client-side content to prevent leakers & dumpers.

its always says

• Could not process archive
    any fix ?

Use .zip

2 Likes

A few customers who have purchased my Asset Escrow-protected scripts are getting the following error:
Error parsing script @nad_k9s/sv_k9.lua in resource nad_k9s: @nad_k9s/sv_k9.lua:1: syntax error near '<\1>'

I have already tried contacting FiveM support (at support@fivem.net) and have not received a response. Is anyone else facing this issue? Any ideas for solving it? Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s not to make the code public, but to manage private repos for easy integration and code management instead of uploading files thru a UI

Looking forward to it. I would def be using this feature if I could manage my code thru Github instead of doing it manually.

2 Likes

Also, a few more questions.

1. Do the updates happen automatically on server start or do the resources need to be downloaded by the user?

2. Will NUI javascript be protected in the future? I see that it is mentioned in the post that NUI wont be protected and should be treated like frontend code of a website, but websites and games I think have differenct characteristics. A lot of my code is written in JS for NUI and other things as well. Also, we are not creating websites, but a big part of our resource. So I have my fingers crossed :smiley:

1. Anyone using your resources will have to redownload them from keymaster to get any updates.

2. Javascript will probably be protected in the future, but any HTML, CSS, etc won’t as it just doesn’t make sense to since all that can be looked at anyways with Devtools.

Thats amazing. JS protection is really all that I was asking for. Along with Git integration, this thing would make so many people’s lives happy.

1 Like

Same here, did you ever figure this out?

1 Like

Nope, still haven’t received anything back from the support team. I will keep you posted and let you know if I do receive a response.

1 Like

I’m getting a bunch of error in syntax near <₩1> for all my encrypted resources. Anyone ever run into this?

I’ll be doing the same. Thanks.

1 Like

You need to read the common errors (Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources)
Same for you @NadPlayz

1 Like

If I delete a resource from the key master page, will it ever disappear for people, or is there a way to? Perhaps the resource is accidentally deleted and I didn’t mean to… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

If we are the assest uploader and creator.

Are we able to “gift” the resource more than once?

As it shows under our purchased assets.
Can this just repopulate a new license for us as the resource owner once it’s gifted?

As another method in conjunction with useing Tebex to authorize peoples access to it.

Let’s say I want a few people to trial something for free and just want to link their accounts to have access to it permanently.

But dont have/want the premium tebex to make this happen, yet.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that you are able to transfer the asset once to someone else. I think that what you are suggesting isn’t available atleast for now.

Hi! How can I use this for cars (.yft files)? When I try to upload car to Keymaster it says “no resources found”. Do I need to have fxmanifest.lua or can i use __resource.lua?

3 Likes

You need a fxmanifest.lua for any resource to work.

2 Likes