Interstate Roleplay | In Development - Recruting Dev's, Higher staff, Department Heads

Welcome to Interstate Roleplay!

Here at interstate roleplay we are a highly dedicated group of individuals that have come together to form a server that strives for immersive and inclusive roleplay. Setup in late April 2021, after brainstorming ideas regarding the community we are now in the position of recruiting people to help make these ideas become a reality for us.

What are we recruiting?

As a group of like-minded individuals, we are looking for the most professional, mature individuals to join our team. We are currently recruiting in the following roles:

• Development Team
  • Head Administration
  • Department Heads (SAST, BCSO, CIV)
  • Server Contributors

All applicants who are interested in specific roles should follow the contact us format below - applicants may be required to answer a series ammount of questions regarding their previous experiences in roleplay, and what they can bring to the community. We wish you the best of luck!

If you’re interested in any of these retrospective divisions please contact the following (either or) on discord.

Kraken#9247
BlueMan#5974

The server-wide discord is private currently as it’s undergoing maintenance however, when its open a thread update will be posted. 29/04/2021

Add me: Siplon#7667

Added :slight_smile:

Add me BlueMan#5974 would love to talk

Repentz#9936 Send one please.

I would love to be involved

Added :slight_smile:

Added! :slight_smile:

Thread update - New thread (Recruitment Process)

Friend request sent. Also, are yall still looking for department heads?