[interior map] Pillbox Medical Center (top floor)

use this file for that door problem
fixpillboxdoor.rar (335 Bytes)

1 Like

But do you believe this as a resource?

same issue , i try every thing but same issue

Clear your cache, and make sure you dont stream the interior with BOB74IPL, cause it will cause a small conflict.

1 Like

Hi ChieF, I’m curious. Can you explain the details of your theory or is it just your opinion? I’m working on my own map mods at the moment and the idea that locally cached versions of conflicting assets should be cleared to avoid conflicts is widely supported, so I’m just interested to hear what you know that others don’t. Always open to learn and would hate to make a map incorrectly.
Cheers.

From experience, the server rebuilds the cache every reboot on resources that have changed. With that said clients always redownload the resources unless they have an unchanged resource cache already available for that server. That might not be 100% accurate but I do know that the client never has to delete their cache for a server side resource issue.

Is it not a streamed asset meaning it does save local and server data?

Ymaps/mlo/props are streamed to the client from the server when they’re within the streamable distance for the client.

use this file for that door problem
fixpillboxdoor.rar (335 Bytes)

2 Likes

Am I stoopid or is this just basically the same?

not the same, feel free to compare them though.

I comfirm. Not the same.

1 Like

Good tip. I had something similar, but with fivem-ipl. Commented out the line that loaded the hospital in there and now everything’s fine for me. I also use bob74_ipl but didn’t find anything Pillbox-related in there.

If you got SESX, go to your folders and search for bob74_ipl then open client.lua and mod the line to false.
That is the solution for doors!

works

1 Like

This works indeed, nice one.

1 Like

nice :))

How to give Hospital jobs ?

Make the job, and then give the job to someone.

you shure? didnt work for me…