Instance

Hello cfx users. I have a problem, since February, but I tought I can fix it by myself, but I couldn’t. The basic problem is as the title sad, with instance. When I enter a property, my character is going to invisible for others, that are in the same property, but they we can hurt each other, and we can others opening doors inside the property. Someone can help me fixing these issues, and make every property owner in a different instance?

Error messages? Anything? Maybe want to send us some code so we can look into it? Don’t be lazy and give us more informations, this can save the time of you, and our time to help you ;).

Thanks for your fast reply, I’m using the stock, unmodified version, of both esx_property, and instance, I’m going to link them a few lines under this. Me, and the other clients, and the server didn’t get any error messages. I’m developing a server since 2019, november, and I saw a few things in FiveM, but this is not that easy I think. but again, thanks for your fast reply!

Thats kinda weird with your bug. Have you changed anything? Try to download it again with a never version.

Good luck! :smiley:

I downloaded both scripts today, but no change at all

Hmm, kinda strange it looks like you may be in a other dimension.

I know this problem is strange, but I did everything to fix it, bug I can’t. I hope someone, who is more talented, can help my problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.