Info panel WhereiamL

Enhance your FiveM server’s user experience with this interactive server information panel built using React and Lua! This customizable panel provides players with essential server details, rules, hotkeys, and a player list, making it easier for them to navigate and stay informed.

Features:

• Interactive and user-friendly design.
  • Configurable options for displaying rules, hotkeys, and player list.
  • Real-time player count and role statistics.
  • Dynamic search functionality for finding players quickly.
  • Customizable logo and logo link.
  • Sleek animations and transitions.

This React-based server info panel is not only functional but also visually appealing, offering a seamless integration with your FiveM server. Keep your players engaged and informed about your server’s rules and available hotkeys while showcasing your server’s branding with the configurable logo. Plus, provide an easy way for players to connect with each other through the player list and search functionality.

Download

10 Likes

Love it! Can’t wait to use it

1 Like

so small, so cute… I love it :purple_heart:

1 Like

You only uploaded bundled files to GitHub. No source code? Don’t really feel comfortable with putting this on my server if it is already bundled… Kind of sus.

1 Like

Then don’t’ use it, simple

Lol, I see you’re trying to gain access to servers with Cipher :wink:

That’s the main goal

Pretty cool idea, and nice design. Keep up the great work!

Well if that’s the case, you can either upload the source code or remove this post from the forums.

1 Like

wInfo/source at main · WhereiamL/wInfo (github.com)

Stupid?

2 Likes

Vigilant

post author didn’t upload source code of the release, fivem tos require free resources that are posted on the cfx forum (this site) include source code

Source code is already uploaded I don’t know why are u making such a drama on a free release, that’s the reason no one is uploading free stuff anymore everyone thinks he is the smartest one lol… Kids being kids classic

2 Likes

Source code missing for bundled files