Infinity Roleplay | Serious and Realistic RP | Housing (Houses and Motels) | Stores | CAD/MDT | Gangs / Clubs System and More!

infinityfivem

IRP is a growing community of friendly people and staff who enjoy immersing themselves in the world of GTA-RP. Our staff are happy to listen to ideas and suggestions and are adding new things all the time.

Currently the city has plenty of legal and illegal activities for players to enjoy and discover with varying payouts and rewards.

We use a In-Game Voice system that allows us to use a radio script for PD / EMS Communications therefore eliminating the need for Teamspeak or Discord Voice channels for comms

• Legal Jobs (Fisherman, Fuel Trucking, Postal Services, Lumberjack, Miner, Butcher, Tailor)
  • RP Legal Jobs (Food-truck, News Reporter, Taxi)
  • Illegal Jobs (Drugs, Chop Shop, House Robberies, Store Robberies, Bank Robberies, Vangelico Heist)
  • Housing (You can either speak with a real estate agent to buy / rent a home or visit one of the motels to rent a room weekly)
  • Custom Vehicles / Police Uniforms
  • And Much More!

Players are able to apply to city whitelisted jobs via the IRP website.

• [SASP] San Andreas State Police, stationed at Mission Row
  • [SAED] San Andreas Emergency Department, stationed at Pillbox Hill
  • [LSPE] City of Los Santos Parking Enforcement, stationed near Vespucci Canals
  • Mosley’s Used Auto And Tow
  • Wolf Automotive
  • And More!

We’re 100% Open to the public. no application is needed to join the city

any questions feel free to check out our discord:
Discord: http://www.discordapp.com/invite/dMZRHsV

Hope to see ya in the city soon!

– InfinityRP

Eagle Automotive is opening a location in the city!

visit the city to check em out! they offer Vehicle Sales and Financing.

Infinity RP | Job Applications

I love this community. RP is always amazing from both civs or whitelist players. if i had to choose any server i’d choose this one!
there is a huge selection of stuff to do within IRP and it’s always fun looking for the little details left by the dev of the server Mr. Digital, he’s always working to add more content with upcoming stuff like a new dealership where you can make down payments! all in all a very good server that is growing.
Wanna join a growing community? give IRP a try! i guarantee you’ll love it.

InfinityRP is a small server looking to grow. As of now, we are looking for players who are interested in PD, EMS, Tow, and many other things. Gangs and businesses can also be added and have their own section in the community Discord.

Coming from a couple different servers that are unfortunately no longer around, I’ve been impressed by what Digital, Raven, and the rest of the community have done so far. Right now, I am the Lieutenant of the SASP and would enjoy seeing new officers & new faces around the city. Our setup with the PD is one of the best that I’ve been a part of.

With new things being tested constantly, there’s always something to look forward to. And even though the community is still growing, there’s already a few players around that provide high quality experiences. If you’re looking for another server to be a part of or looking for one to be your primary place for RP and fun, then give InfinityRP a shot!

Great community and rp! I’m fairly new to FiveM and GTA rp in general but Infinity Roleplay made me feel right at home immediately! So if your looking for an active rp server with a great community then look no further then Infinity Rp!!!