The Lightweight Powerful FiveM RolePlay framework with many helpful features, but still minimal load. Benchmark core now is just 0.05ms in normal playing frame. Before playing FiveM, i’m a system administrator too, mean i take care so much about the system performance. How you can grow when the core is the hole?
So, what are features included?
- Character creator and cutscene intro.
- Save current position and data when disconnect and re connect.
- Basic needed status: foods, water, health, ammor, strong, oxygen.
- Save current position, status: fuel, body health, engine health, tank health, doors, windows, tyres
- All custom options: plate, colors, mod available
- Trunk options.
- Server-side weapons data.
- Damage configs able, ammo (bullet type per weapon, have 9mm, 5.56, 7.62, 12gauge, 300 for sniper).
- Server-side ammo counting.
Media: (Required webserver setup services)
- Allow create and playing youtube music, movie in game for boombox, cinema, tv…
- 3D volume, unlimited media zones created.
- Dynamic zone function like car hifi sound system.
The Core and support:
- Base events ready: player connecting, dying, ready, spawn, entering vehicle, exit, vehicle spawn…
- Keypress detected events
- Rich functions per object: player, vehicle, …
- UI ready: loading screen, player status, pedometer, coundown, notify, death screen…
- Time and weather sync ready.
- 24/7 support for customers via Discord, Email.
- Daily update for more options.
- Documents will be available soon.
- Many resource in bundle (written) will be convert to new iCore version ASAP.
Video preview functions:
More resources ready for iCore, but not built-in: iInventory, iSlots, iBlackjack, iThreeCardPoker, iDumpsters, iBoxing, iBanking, iCrafting, iGarbage…(more than 50 resource will be convert to new version)
- 2022.05.14: Add loading screen with intro videos background.
|Code is accessible||No , Configurable|
|Lines (approximately)||Can’t count|