Infinity Core: Lightweight powerful FiveM framework

The Lightweight Powerful FiveM RolePlay framework with many helpful features, but still minimal load. Benchmark core now is just 0.05ms in normal playing frame. Before playing FiveM, i’m a system administrator too, mean i take care so much about the system performance. How you can grow when the core is the hole?

So, what are features included?

Player:

• Character creator and cutscene intro.
  • Save current position and data when disconnect and re connect.
  • Basic needed status: foods, water, health, ammor, strong, oxygen.

Vehicle:

• Save current position, status: fuel, body health, engine health, tank health, doors, windows, tyres
  • All custom options: plate, colors, mod available
  • Trunk options.

Weapons:

• Server-side weapons data.
  • Damage configs able, ammo (bullet type per weapon, have 9mm, 5.56, 7.62, 12gauge, 300 for sniper).
  • Server-side ammo counting.

Media: (Required webserver setup services)

• Allow create and playing youtube music, movie in game for boombox, cinema, tv…
  • 3D volume, unlimited media zones created.
  • Dynamic zone function like car hifi sound system.

The Core and support:

• Base events ready: player connecting, dying, ready, spawn, entering vehicle, exit, vehicle spawn…
  • Keypress detected events
  • Rich functions per object: player, vehicle, …
  • UI ready: loading screen, player status, pedometer, coundown, notify, death screen…
  • Time and weather sync ready.
  • 24/7 support for customers via Discord, Email.
  • Daily update for more options.
  • Documents will be available soon.
  • Many resource in bundle (written) will be convert to new iCore version ASAP.

Video preview functions:

iCore:

More resources ready for iCore, but not built-in: iInventory, iSlots, iBlackjack, iThreeCardPoker, iDumpsters, iBoxing, iBanking, iCrafting, iGarbage…(more than 50 resource will be convert to new version)

Updates:

• 2022.05.14: Add loading screen with intro videos background.
Code is accessible No , Configurable
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Can’t count
Requirements oxmysql
Support Yes
1 Like

why a new post for icore ?

2 Likes

Very good work, congrats! :snail:

1 Like

Nice, but I would sadly never pay for something like this. Especially when ESX Legacy and QB-Core exists.
This doesnt even have a single job script and you will need to make everything yourself + the code is locked.
Although its a great accomplishment to have made this

1 Like

New version with more optimized and builtin ready functions that you can use ready, not only the core.
I’ll changed or deleted the old.

No tebex link yet…

1 Like

Of course i know that, it’s no problem because community have the choice and i bring it to here just want to archive my core for later works.

Uploading, friends.

Add loading screen with configurable the video and time loading to ui.
Loading screen have intro and video background for cinematic game trailer.

Please use your existing topics for all updates