Infinite server loading help me

GTA V version? Lastest
Up to date? YES
Legit or Pirate copy? LEGIT
Steam/CD/Social Club? STEAM
Windows version? 10 64bits
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

I have an infinite load on all servers (I always reach 100%), I noticed that a red square on the top left appears after a while after reaching 100%. (see pictures)

I have already reinstall GTA and fiveM nothing changes (I already had it before the update of fiveM yesterday) I have no antivirus, firewall disabled, I tried to open as many as possible ports on my router.

I do not know what to do there I have a good pc gtx1050, I7, … All my drivers are up to date as well as W10

My problem is related to this red square that appears which means I do not know what, on the second image I opened the console to show you what the console puts

Apart from the problem of infinite loading and this famous square I have no problem to launch FiveM it turns out well and it is fluid.

I have already removed the cache and many other things after searching the internet but nothing changes at all

1 Like

Same problem : stuck at 100% on all servers.

This is a big issue faced by a lot of people,
I have seen many posts with the same problem with no answer or fix from the staff.

Please, this cannot be ignore, it need a solution.

Thank you!

Tech support is like just completely ignoring this problem

UP:roll_eyes:

I’m not the only one with this problem…

1 Like

Disable your anti-virus/windows defender.

1 Like

Maybe try

1. Exit FiveM
  2. Open GTA Online
  3. Login (if you aren’t already)
  4. Wait for the game to load.
  5. Once game has fully loaded exit GTA Online.
  6. Open FiveM

The support given is on a voluntary basis, there is no staff for giving support. Also, there is no guarantee that we will fix your issue(s), we may try our best but if we don’t know what the problem is then we wont reply. Sorry.

it shows you have not read what I write or you have trouble reading …

I have no anti virus and defender fully disable with all its services

1 Like

I already thought about it and I already did it but the problem is still present

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.