Infinite Loading Story Mode

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 pro
I’ve got this infinite loop of “loading story mode” when I launch my fivem. It doesn’t even pop up with the servers it’s just loading and loading and loading… I did everything,legit everything,none of this worked.

5 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

Perhaps you are stuck at this stage?

7 Likes

I am not stuck at single player mode, I am starting an online mode,and i don’t get like servers or home page of fivem,i just get a normal loading screen like i would’v get in a single player but it’s just infinite loop of saying “loading story mode” even though,like i said,am trying to launch a online mode.

Please fill out the complete template then.

1 Like

I’ve trying everything,like everything. It won’t work. I dunno,i did everything perfectly when i installed it…

1 Like

Then help us help you by filling out the template. Until then no one can help you.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.