Im super new

Hey guys im super new to the pc community. Ive been watching alot of rp and reading up on the guidelines and everything. Im looking for a server where they are excepting new to both servers rp and pc. I am very eager to learn and love playing on console but thought it was time to branch out.

Hi there! You are welcome to check out our city, Devise. In our #basic-info channel in discord we have some documents that can help those new to rp and new to our city specifically. We have an event tonight if you want to check it out. Devise Roleplay

contact me at Dwight Snoot#0001

Hey man if your looking for a community come check out [EN] [US] [ 15+] New Mindset Roleplay ~ vMenu based ~ - #31 by Z_ChampionNMRP we are community just restarting and looking for members we need people for the following
Departments:
San Andreas State Police
San Andreas Fire Department
Dispatch

Requirements:
Be 15+
Have a mic
Have a PC
And have GTA for FD and LEO spots.

Feel free to come check us out we would love to have you!!

Cheers,
Dispatch Director
Z. Champion
New Mindset Roleplay

Hello,

If you are still looking and interested, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are a community run by experienced FiveM members with experience in communities such as DoJRP and OceansideRP. It’s a place that all of our members have said they feel comfortable in.

You can check us out at our Discord Fan Server

or our server post below

FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hi, I am the founder of sandy county RP. We offer help to anyone who is new or just wants help with something in fivem. We would like you to join us. We are currently a small server. We are a serious RP server where we allow you to sometimes bend the rules for good RP that might go against the rules. if you are interested in joining feel free to join our discord: Sandy County RP

We welcome all new players to NEORP 1.5. We offer a great many things. If you would like to learn more, look us up on YT or our forum post, or join our discord.

Hi there~!

First off WELCOME! I’m pretty new to GTARP myself (> 1 year) and have been enjoying it so far. Bastion is my first city, and would highly recommend it to anyone just starting out in FiveM.

Its built on an entirely custom framework and offers a refreshingly unique take on the FiveM roleplay experience.

Take a look and let us know what you think!

Join us we will teach you! Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX