I'm looking for a public roleplay server to become a police officer

If you’re interested here you go! California Network ™️ is a FiveM Roleplay Server that is made by Matt Shwindy.
The server is hosted in the United States of America.

★ Active Community
★ Custom Add-ons / Scripts
★ Multiple Departments to apply for such as Law Enforcement, Fire & EMS and More!
★ Hiring Staff / Developers!

More information in the discord: https://discord.gg/5y69cBP

Hi; i am from West Los Santos RP and we are looking for police so if you whant more info look here https://forum.cfx.re/t/west-los-santos-rp-eup-north-yankton-golf-realistic-gun-shots-public-cop-fire/181695

Hey are you still looking for new people? Your discord link expired

▬▬▬ Coruscant Roleplay ▬▬▬

CoruscantRP is a new Roleplay server with lost of:
⦁ Unique Scripts
⦁ Custom MLO’s
⦁ Custom cars and bikes
⦁ Alot of legal and illegal jobs
We are aiming for Hard Roleplay , with a realistic economy.
We are currently hiring Police , EMS and Mechanics.
Join us now to receive a Free City Starting Kit and extra rewards for referring players to the city.
See you there !
DISCORD : https://discord.gg/xFp782H6

Hey mate! We’d love to have you over at MantisRP! We’re a relatively new community but everyone over there is super helpful! Lots of friendly people. Come join the Discord. We’re a UK themed server so there’s tons of cool stuff. We even have cayo perico! Lots of cool features and unique features. https://discord.gg/YctuwGsNfj

Guys, I just got my new PC. I’m still looking to be hired.

Update: I am now 19 years old. My specs:
pcratedd

Picture of my laptop:

Check out Destination RolePlay

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring you…Destination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
  • Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driver’s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

Check out NARP!

Fresh new city with everything open for grabs!

https://forum.cfx.re/t/new-server-noatlas-rp-beta-no-application-required-economy-based-npc-interactions-start-a-gang-be-a-entrepreneur-leo-ems-eup-drugs-crafting-looking-for-mods-admins-devs/3650404/16

DM me on discord at jangofett#1950

I’m currently searching again for offers.

Try Southern Roleplay We are actively hiring for all departments! Come check us out!!

Hey TrueGodAries_YT,

If you are still interested in looking for a server, we are hiring for all our departments at the moment. We only released yesterday (02/01/2022) therefore there is a lot of positions open in both departments of our police force. So Join our Discord today @ AuthenticRP

You probably have already found a server at this point but in case anyone else is interested…

NESRP is currently looking for more people who enjoy RP servers. Currently we are a FivePD server looking to expand our server and get more people. So, who are we and what can we offer you?

The NESRP was founded by a group of first responders on a game called Flashing Lights. We made the switch over to FiveM because there was way more opertunities with FiveM. We have a commissioner and a Board of Directors (Command Staff) who are very welcoming and understand that at the end of the day this is just a game. But, don’t let that steer you away. We all have been in those super strict groups where it almost sucks the fun out of the game. We have rules yes, however, we also like to have fun. Our server is up 24/7, but we all meet up on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 8:30pm. We understand people have jobs, and lives.

Requirements

must be 18+
have a working headset
attend at least one RP a week or at least 2 a month.

We offer many vehicles
custom cad
custom radio
and so much more

Below is a link to our recruitment division. We ask that you fill out a short application and we will get you set up. Come on by and check us out, you will not be disappointed

NESRP Recruitment Division.

Hey we currently in need of police officers. We currently have two departments LSPD and state. Career progression from lspd to state. Custom mdw and dispatch system involved. Discord.gg/quantumroleplay

Try us Purple Sky Roleplay Completely new but growing FivePD community. We use EUP and lots more good and well maintained scripts. We are a very SeriousRP server and looking for new people always. Server gets frequent updates with new things! We are starting fresh so get some loyalty in and work your way up!! Anyone can be a cop here but have to work some to rank up! Come take a glance!

Hello!

Nightlight RP | NLRP is looking for more LEO’s to join NLPD. DM me on discord for more info Woken#7245.

***BLACKLIGHT ROLEPLAY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blacklight Roleplay
We are a community after Beacon Hill Roleplay Community. We started working on Blacklight Roleplay after we stopped working on BLRP because we knew it won’t go up as we aspected. We hope this will go up and be published.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Departments:
San Andreas State Police - Need Head & High Command
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Need Head & High Command
Los Santos Police Department - Need Head & High Command
San Andreas Fire Department - Need Head & High Command
San Andreas Communications Department - Need Head & High Command

We will provide you the listed:

Custom EUP
Community based (Our community gets to vote for new things rather us just picking it)
Active Staff
Active Community
Whitelisted Departments IA, FBI, SASP, BCSO, LSPD, SAFD, SACD
vMenu Based Server
CAD System (Sonoran CAD)
Always following new suggestions

← Come Join us at →
Discord: Blacklight Roleplay
IP: Coming Soon***

Hi there~!

If you are looking for a good server to join, I would highly recommend Bastion. Its built on an entirely custom framework and offers a refreshingly unique take on the FiveM roleplay experience.

Our police department and the system used to book and process criminals is very unique and adds a lot of flavor to law enforcement.

Take a look and let us know what you think!

Come check us out. Our information can be found in our forum post, which has a reply with all you need to know for the 2022 refresh. We are very beginner friendly and are willing to teach you everything you need to know. NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hello, If you are looking for a british themed server then join the ultimate british server going! All applications for police and NHS are open!

Hope to see you soon!