I'm Looking For a Pubic Sever That Like DOJRP

I Looking For A DOJRP Based Public (Non-Whitelisted) Sever.

What I Am Looking For,

1. Non-Modded Map every is what GTA put for the map

2. No-Fail RP

3.Serious RP

1. No Custom States, Citys, County’s (Just Of San Andreas, Los Santos, Blaine County)

2. Leo, fire Team Speak for radio traffic

3. Server Admins Don’t drive in Admins cars all the time

7.Custom Cars

1. Cad/MDT

Check this out Yertetetetettttt

We have 1 house added and that it and its in the middle of nowhere

We’ve got basically everything except for the 5th one - we use Discord for voice communications. We also do use a slightly modded map, however we guarantee there will be no performance loss as a result of it.

Feel free to check Evolve RP, serious roleplay,

Hi there, I am the community director at OSRP.

I know this may be late,

Orange State Roleplay

Our entire goal here is to provide a friendly, fun, and respectful environment for our whitelisted members. We offer multiple departments and many roleplay opportunities. It is guaranteed that you will find your enjoyment and future here. This is a place for members to make friends, enhance their roleplay skills, and grow their creator platform, if they are interested in it. We’re very confident in this community and it’s future. We hope to build friendship with our members and take roleplay to a whole new level on the platform overall.

We are a fully whitelisted vmenu community for ages 14+. We offer a few great addon vehicles with lots of realistic scripts that will be the server enjoyable. We’d like to think of ourselves as a mix of DOJRP and OCRP. We have the best of both worlds. Our community team are full of individuals with potential and respect for members. We take lots of pride in respect here and you would surely enjoy it if what I described is what you’re looking for.

Server Trailer: OSRP Trailer | FiveM Roleplay - YouTube
BCSO Promo: FiveM | BCSO Promotional Video - OSRP Community - YouTube
SAFD Promo: FiveM | SAFD Promotional Video - OSRP Community - YouTube
Discord Server: OSRP Community | FiveM