I'm looking for a Good Whitelisted Menu Server, Former Staff and Rper

Hello! My name is Jt, and I’ve been roleplaying on FiveM for a pretty long time. Over my time, I have experienced all parts of communities including admin and behind the scenes work in regards to investigations, discipline, etc. If you need any members, or somehelp with something reply or add me at Jt#6631

Where are you from?

1 Like

Check us out! www.precinctv.com

Relisted with info change

Check us out! Tethered Optic RP | Brand New | Now Looking For Civilians,Dispatch,Police Officers, and Streamers | V menu Based | 14+ | 200+ Custom Scripts | https://discord.gg/gPTvzCY

You would like us!

Still looking for a server, might decide to look into publics as well, but I don’t know yet

Hello DogsTrippenCards

I am James from Michigan State Roleplay. MSRP is a high quality, whitelisted FiveM roleplay server. We offer frequent civilian events, active Law Enforecement, Active Staff, active civilians and much more.
Here at Michigan State Roleplay we have one main limitation, you are 15+.
If this is not a problem for you please take some time to explore our discord and apply.

MSRP Discord: https://discord.gg/xYxQaCc
MSRP Website: https://michiganstateroleplay.net/

Bump, still lookin lol

Good Morning Joey,

Before continuing with this process we, the Department of Public Justice, understand this can be a difficult process to organise, apply and then integrate into a welcoming FiveM community. However, before making any promises or commitments we would be interested in having a discussion with you regarding “lenient” activity requirements.

If we are something you are interested in learning more about please contact us either by email E: Recruitment@DoPJRP.com or on our Public Relations Discord.

Our Advert
Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the Worlds Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

Tonight the DoPJRP Community is hosting an Open-Night event, where the public, is allowed to join our servers and interact with our current members!

If you have any questions, queries or doubtful points please immediately reach out without hesitation. Interested? Look over these links and engage with our community!

Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram
FiveM Advertisement 2021
Official Public Relations Discord

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice

Hey there Joey, Signal One RP strives to deliver the best roleplay experience while staying very lenient all around, learn more about us and check us out by clicking here!

We are launching soon. Come check us out.

About: The Highpoint RP community was founded in late December of 2020 by our Owner and Co-Owner. We are a new community seeking the gain members who share a common interest in Grand Theft Auto 5 RolePlay. We are a family based community who seek to create the next vision of GTA 5 Roleplay.

All individuals who seek to join the HighPoint Roleplay community will be required to fill out the HighPoint RP community Application. After the individual fills out the application the individual will receive an email containing the status of their application within 24 hours once it has been reviewed by our recruiting team. Included in the email will be a link to our public recruiting discord. Here you will meet with the HighPoint Community owner and Co-owner for a general interview upon your application being approved.

To Apply:
Fill out our application and wait for response via email.
[6:18 PM]
Recruitment Information:
LEO Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
FD Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
CIV Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
Dispatch Applications - OPEN applications in very high demand. 16+
[6:19 PM]

Bump, added accurate information.

Grand State Roleplay. DM me on Discord at AviatorChris#3151.

American Made Roleplay

Established October 12th, 2021
By First Responders, For First Responders

American Made RP is a fast growing roleplay community, each administrator in our community is either a certified Law Enforcement Officer, Firefighter, 911 Dispatcher, or a vital member of our nations Military. We welcome you to join us, we are freshly opened as of 10/26/2021! We hope to see you on the streets of San Andreas!

Check out our website, join our discord, send in an application! Follow our Social Media, you do NOT want to miss out on this community!

Discord: American Made RP