[Developer] Looking for some work :)

Hey I sent you a friend request my discord name is KILLZ#3731 mind if we can chat.

Hey I’am looking for a head developer, let me know if so message me guwopgabee@gmail.com

Thanks.

Can u help me setup a SRV?

Drop#7680
if interested we have a great rp community!!!

Yes please im in need of help!add my discord [419] Johnathan B#8210

FakeDave#1747 add on discord. In need of help. Thanks :smiley:

I got a web server if u wana showcase your work on it?
Smokiebuds#1792 we need a website. Ii also own a server if you want to use it to test stuff.

Hi i really need a good server and the name of the server is named: DayLifeRP. can you make a server for me if you want to can you make it ESX. and if you need my discord: NiksyBiksy#3685

Hi i really need a good server and the name of the server is named: DayLifeRP. can you make a server for me if you want to can you make it ESX. and if you need my discord

I and some friends are making a Zombie Server, seeing that you’ve had a Zombie Server before, I am here to ask for your help in Coding and Development and most likely troubleshooting in this Server of ours, everyone or half of the people on this server are people who left End Of Days Zombie Survival RP for its corruptness and other reasons not to be stated. I am here now sending you this message to ask for your help. if you would respond it would be a pleasure to bring you in and welcome you to help us in this zombie server of ours. thank you, for reading and responding. Hopefully, we can talk through Discord and get this Ship sailing

Here’s my Discord = Kaz#0613

bump!
edited my original post so take a looksie
reply with your discord if you need any help

Hello, my discord is jokajingles#0605

Just a couple of things about our server:
I have got a entire server set up but I do need extra help as I cant dev all by my self.
I am the main dev on my server and I am looking for some people who would want to join my development team. I have a lot of things to offer as you would be joining a server that is already set up with custom clothes, cars, business, a awesome Police system.
If you would ever be interested I would be more then happy to show you what we have.

Hello, my discord is jokajingles#0605

Just a couple of things about our server:
I have got a entire server set up but I do need extra help as I cant dev all by my self.
I am the main dev on my server and I am looking for some people who would want to join my development team. I have a lot of things to offer as you would be joining a server that is already set up with custom clothes, cars, business, a awesome Police system.
If you would ever be interested I would be more then happy to show you what we have.

Check your DM’s!

Howdy, I am interested in your services.

I’ve been working on getting a community up and running in FiveM for quite some time now, I do have great and unique ideas, I have great knowledge when it comes to FiveM, I’m getting better are debugging and modifying scripts to my liking. I have many ideas that would be unique that I believe would bring a more fun and interesting and lasting rp experience’s. I also have great funding for a project so you wouldn’t have to worry about your project disappearing with me.

Although I may not have a server developed right now, I know if you are up for the challenge I am as well in getting a well, long lasting community.

Tarvik#8287

Hi,

My partner and I would be very much interested in working with you on our project and will love to chat with you to discuss this.

FearfulPepper#6959

Added :slight_smile:

Hey man we are looking for someone like you lmk if you are free to talk!
Discord Hidden#9906

Added :slight_smile: