Northern Illinois Department of Justice | Redneck's Paradise

Untitled2

Northern Illinois Department of Justice
Discord: NIDOJ FivePD
FiveM Direct Connect IP: play.nidoj.net
Pictures of Server Below

Information: Howdy, @everyone! This is NIDOJ, where FivePD and regular PvP collide together to bring a new experience to FiveM servers!

We offer a ton of stuff like:

• A trusted civilian system that allows for more scenarios, bringing everything from special vehicles, weapons, and even can fly planes, helicopters and drive trains. Yes, TRAINS!

• We got tons of custom vehicles, EUP, and, scripts.
    (Yes we know, a lot of people say that, boring right?)

• Counties! Heck yea we got counties. We got Cook County, and Lake County. Cook County is known for the violence, Lake County is known for the drugs.
    (Personally, I like staying there)

• We got multiple departments that allow you to be a interstate speed ticket writer, deal with crack head on golf carts, or cops that try to trick shot people during a gang war.
    (It’s your choice really, just please don’t arrest my cousin Billy, he was born on the special side)

On a real note:
We would love if you could come check us out. Thank you so much and have an amazing evening. Or what ever is when you see this.

20190626161718_1
20190626161718_1

1 Like

Is the server public so we can have interactions with random people? or is it private.

Hey IShadowI,

Our server is indeed a public server.
Please come check us out! We have just put the new BCSO cars in.
We also just updated out SAHP and BCSO peds.

We hope to see you here!
American Life Servers Management Team

Hey!
What is the name of the cop clock in script?

Oh sweet… are the servers still up? been awhile.

We are open and needing members ASAP!

Lets get this thing going! :smiley:

Hmm :smiley:

Looking for multiple Fire Departments commnd staff member

We are looking for multiple fire departments command members. We don’t have any in game yet.

More pictures of the server will be released soon!

Anything?

BUMP! Lets do this! We have officially restarted and plan to be great once again!

I Recommend giving it a try we are trying to open up a friendly community where people can come and enjoy the Custom Civ and Police Cars and some sick Custom EUP. Come Give ISRP a try.

BUMP! Lets get this going and have a good ol rp

Hello, My name is Andrew Green im one of the 3 Owners for AntumRP for both NIDOJ FivePD and Fisher Island we are trying to gain more member in both. NIDOJ FivePD is a PvPvE With Law Enforcement and civ Our Currect Departments are CPD,CCSO,ISP,LCSO,WPD. We have plans to add FD also but for the time being its Law V Civ. Come give us a try we are looking for new members Friendly Staff. New Players are also welcome our staff are on 24/7 willing to help out with any questions,bugs and much more. Discord.gg/VAtYKWwHcP We are back and we are better

• ((Andrew G.))

Bump!

Yeees sir

1 Like

Wooo Hoo NIDOJ #LCSOONTOP!