[DEPRACATED] Scene Menu Traffic Policer

Thanks for informing me, i’ll take a look and see if I can reproduce this :slight_smile:

haha good to hear!

this has the client at the top and server at the bottom

Anyone else using the update with Warmenu having massive Memory leaks? I use war menu on many other resources but its constantly just building up memory

1 Like

Huge memory leaks here as well.

After about 45-60 minutes of this running it was up to 54mb and climbing. Restarted the resource and it hit 1mb within 1 minute.

1 Like

Interesting… I haven’t had any issues previously with War Menu. I’ll look into it though and try to recreate the issues, thanks for letting me know guys

Same here

1 Like

Any luck on this? Love the resource but can’t use this update

1 Like

Hi! Nothing as of yet as I haven’t been able to recreate the issue however…

Could you try putting the new WarMenu API in, replacing the one i’ve got in at the moment? I believe there was an update to the API that sorted some performance issues.

So, could you do me a favor and add this in, then report back to me on whether it has made any difference at all, please?

kj_scenemenu.rar (29.9 KB)

My Warmenu is current, I tried the version you posted, while its slower to do so its still climbing… Resmon shows it just keep going. I am going to monitor ticks tonight to see if it shows where its climbing at.

1 Like

Alrighty, thank you. I’m going to do some optimization work soon anyway, so that may sort it who knows.

So when I have the menu open through f5 what is the key to open the categories like speed limit, object spawner no key is seeming to work

1 Like

So when I have the menu open through f5 what is the key to open the categories like speed limit, object spawner no key is seeming to work

Pressing enter should allow you to open a submenu :slight_smile:

I found your memory leak,

Its in the client.lua where your searching for the method of activation, I use the command method of activation so I pulled all of that code out and just used the register command by itsself outside and the memory leak disappeared instantly,

1 Like

Good day

Is it possible to only open the menu if, for example, you have the police job instead of whitelisting the whole thing with the IP or something similar. I would be happy if I got an answer.

Hi, how do I go about setting the object spawn to be infront of me by a certain distance? I have messed around a little, managed to get the object to spawn on a 90 degree rotation and to spawn at my head instead of my feet. I just can’t seem to figure out how to set it to spawn infront of me!

How would I make this menu run off ace perms?

Thank you! Feel free to post the fixed version on this thread

Hello, can anyone help me with one error?