Delete this post

Please delete this post thanks

4 Likes

What if there are more than one rifle in my inventory. How will the sling gonna work?

2 Likes

If the weapon you pull out has a sling support, it will draw it faster (with sling). If not, then it will perform normal, slower animation/action

2 Likes

nah i mean like. I saw in your video you have a rifle it automatically attached to sling. what if you have two rifles lets say you have a M4 and an AK47. how will the sling function work under this situation?

2 Likes

If you have set that both of those rifles are supported by sling, you simply switch to that weapons with a sling animation/action. If the second weapon is not supported by sling (disabled/not enabled in the config) it will perform normal, slower animation according to player specialization. Hope we are on the same page now c:

2 Likes

how much does it consume in resmon? (ms)

3 Likes

ICS consumes round 0.05 ms. As of AVF, I do not remember rn

1 Like

rip your tebex no work when i try to login with fivem

1 Like

also can you make a non esx version of this?

2 Likes

What Glock Model is shown in the picture?

2 Likes

Surely can, but it is not in my to-do list atm

2 Likes

Advise you not to share your personal information. Would advise to delete that screenshot. If you still keep having download issues, fee free to contact me in private. Also, newer 1.1 version has been pushed

2 Likes

I am not sure, sorry

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to buy the product because it won’t let me login in with FiveM to buy the product.

2 Likes

Heya, I am not sure about that. It can be bought only via Tebex, sorry. Make sure you are putting in your login details correctly

2 Likes

oh, what i meant by i wasnt able to login is that i cant even get to the page that lets me login

2 Likes

nicely

2 Likes

Hm, I was able to see it without an issue

1 Like

Can you send more videos?
For like these injurer options?

1 Like

I will see what i can do. What would you like to have included?

1 Like