I want to Lock Door Inside PillBox Hospital with esx_doorlock I dont know name of DOOR Model Help me out please!

I WANT TO LOCK THIS DOOR WITH THIS CODE

{
objName = '**SOOO I NEED THIS OBJECT NAME OF THIS DOOR**',
		objCoords  = vector3(329.47, -585.93, 43.33),
		textCoords = vector3(329.47, -585.93, 43.33),
		authorizedJobs = { 'police','admin' },
		locked = true,
		distance = 12,
		size = 2
	},

@subhampro

I do not know if it works, I did not test … watch out for the image drop using this script …

just to test and do not forget

TriggerEvent("hud:enabledebug") 

in client lua as the topic specifies :upside_down_face:

1 Like

LOVE YOU DUDE AS YOU ALREADY HELP ME ALOT THANKS AGAIN !!!

I you solution is amazing but also i found this website where they are saying all doors name so i get the name https://objects.plebmasters.de/index.php?search=firedoor !! which was v_ilev_cor_firedoor!!

by the way can you say if there is any way to lock the 2nd door !! Because there only one door loocking! WITH THIS CODE !!

1 Like

@subhampro you know I have bad English, with pleasure, if I can help you. yes it is normal because it is a double door, so in my opinion requires two locks double doors. example door 1 … blabla door 2 … blablabla :upside_down_face:

thank you for the link, I will save it in my favorites, it may be useful.:orange_heart:

1 Like

@subhampro. or , I have see of the door model v_ilev_cor_firedoor, it seems to me that is a simple door ,trying to find with a double door, it can work :upside_down_face:

1 Like

ya got it :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Dude You Have To Use es_mapper script and using /mapper then Pressing On Click Icon And Then Clicking On The Object/door and you’ll see what’s that objects name