i opening fivem but after few seconds the game closing and crashes and give me this erorr!

i opening fivem but after few seconds the game closing and crashes and give me this erorr!
I change at advance settings the aspect radio to 5:4 and i put full screen exclusive!

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1.52
Up to date? YES
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit from epic games
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? the latest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes but the same problem
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications 1660 ti 6 gb 16 gb ram ryzen 5 2600 6 core
What did you do to get this issue? I tried to change something in my graphics especially on advance settings and i change the aspect radio to 5:4 and i put fullscreen exclusive and afterthat i crashed and now i have this crash
What server did you get this issue on? At a greek server
CitizenFX crash zip fileCfxCrashDump_2020_09_19_18_08_53.zip (1.1 MB)
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX_log_2020-09-19T182445.log (27.9 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs si-ba5f87-c1fed4b8ba8bab8ced2c7bfcf

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Security
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes i tried to disabled but the same problem!

Also add what you already tried so far.
i try to reinstall fivem , disabled antivirus but the same problem

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.