I need this hud

Do some on have this hud https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448129463138517012/474352331903860759/Kapot_ziek.png

I really much need it an i can not find it

I’ve never seen it. Most likely a private HUD. Ask the server owner(s) where you saw this

I dont know what server its comming form there was just a guy on a discord thats send the photo i was think that was cool but hi dont have a link for it because his og so want it

Definitely private. Learn some html css and javascript and lua.

i Know how to code in html an css but i dont know where i need to make it in

Don’t know what you mean. Just make a UI with html and css. Have javascript update the heath etc.

I know the guy that made this. He did it with a few people. The last I knew they all broke up. You’ll probably never get it unless you make your own.

Hey! instead of getting people to find huds for you make youre own because nobody wants servers that looks the same just an advice

https://github.com/Chubbz123/fivem-ui

This was a leaked resource by sunrise roleplay and endlessrp

I tryed that ui…
On loggin in only the pocket money work.

Bank and dirty money stay at 0$
and the job will only update when you change job, it does not detect the job you have actually

its for esx thats hud

I am under esx
but after following everything that is being said, the status bar for food and water work and the wallet money only.

The bank and dirty money stay at 0$ and the job update only if you change your job, it does not detect it when you log on it stay on Police - Lieutenant

can you fix the link ?

I removed mine. The one above is in violation of copyright. Even releasing the UI on FiveM can get you banned & on github can get you a DMCA since the original creator of the script doesn’t want it released public yet.

1 Like

oh lol, quite surprised found this. It was our private hud for an esx server actually, the source is avaiable at esx discord (if still one). Hope you enjoy

Ive seen it on github but,find it yourself…