I need some Major help!

im going crazy but all of a sudden my console started to throw a bunch of errors, all happened when i got frozen while checking the new cars i added to the esx_vehicleshop, now i disconnected and came back and for some reaosn my server started acting up.

a bunch of script are throwing errors, Mysqlasync conenct etimedout, that was from before but it never bothered me, also a fe scripts are giving me script error attempt to index a nil value and sending me to the line of error, just to find out i never even tocuhed that script and the code seems fine, i wanted to know if there is a script thats causing all that or if there is anything i need to do, i found out that also when i press the key to check the multijob is not charging and giving me the same error and there is probably something else throwing errors as well, if anyone cna help me i would apreciate it so much!!!

well this is weird, but i solved it 5 inutes after posting this, anyways ill post the solution just in case someone runs thru this problem, now what happens is this, if you create a job, and then delete it from the SQL table, but you are still on that job, is going to throw an error when loading the interface, so what you have to do is go to the sql table user_jobs, and delete any job that you dont have anymore, and that will fix it, any mod can close this as its been solved but pelase keep it for newbies like me that run thru something like this

flag your post and ask

We will just keep it open. Just handle it as solution

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.