I need help with "[ESX] imports dealership"

Hello, I have a problem with this script: [ESX] imports dealership,
I used this vehicle shop as a second shop, in the first shop parking the car works optimally from this script.: https://github.com/OhTanoshi/esx_drp_garage
But if I want to bring the vehicle into the garage at the second shop, i.e. at the import shop, it does not work, it is not displayed as parked when I park out. now I am asking for a solution here.

that is because my script is coded to work with that and that’s it.

so you will need to buy the car from the imports to take it there

But with this script too, there has to be a way so that you can park your car in a garage

you would need to edit some of the code as i did not add the code in for that garage at the time. plus I have not looked at this code for a really long time

I’m not good at coding, maybe you can look at it again to see if you can edit it because I don’t know coding myself

defo will but i am still really busy making my own game

But can you try it?
This shop is also an important part of my server the server can only go online when this script is working.
please? :slight_smile:

how do you have a server and you can code? sorry to ask

I watch tutorials and slowly teach myself, but that’s a big challenge for me because I don’t know where to work on it

is it a live server?

How do you mean?

is it open to the public

Yes, but still in development at the moment, it’s slowly finishing up, but then I get stuck with things like the shop and garage and then it takes longer again so I would be so grateful if you could script this for this Garage again please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.