Experienced Department Head Looking For New Home!

You have what we are looking for. SAFD, SAHP, SAST, Dispatch, Civ Ops are open for department High command. We are a very small community looking for people that like to take rp to the next level of professionalism and dedication to make it the best experiences for everyone. Come check us out.

Bump!

Hey Fellas, 🔥 [NEW] Looking for Staff! - #18 by tedanderson is a brand new community! We are ESX based and favour the more realistic side of roleplay. I am Currently Chief of LSPD. We do not have state agencies, or any other law enforcement body in fact. However, we do have state-wide jurisdiction as the LSPD. Our SOP is going to be gigantic and I could really do with some experienced hands helping me. Assistant and Deputy Chief of Police positions are currently open and I’d love for you to contact me! Hit me up on my discord Price#4303 and we can talk more :slight_smile:

contact me on discord Dwight Snoot#0001

we have a qbcore server, a fresh pd needs running, been in development full time for 5 weeks straight, servers very built and stable, would love to see you over, dm me if any questions Kane[TrueRP]#2777]

Hello @FaTaLW1nter ,

My name is Dustin. I own a community called IntenseGaming. We are newly opened server still technically in development. We are looking for several active members to populate different factions. You’re experience stood out to us and we’d like to extend an invitation to you and your friend to discuss opportunities with you. You are welcome to join our discord at discord.gg/W8m59vpzHf. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,
IntenseGaming

hey there
interesting new community looking for dep heads. Small friendly community, R18, has a large number of legal and illegal activities, dedicated staff with years of experience (slightly well aged as well lol)
chance to put your own mark on the PD - excellent system already in, but owner always willing to work with the successful applicants
Always open to ideas and suggestions
MCs, Gangs, claybird shooting, basketball, multiple business robberies, pets, pool, minigolf, drugs black market, police pursuit mode, extra tazer power … so many things to catch crims for :smiley: so much to do and see…
This is a good chance to join an up and coming community that is really like no other
US laws etc, 90% US and UK members. Server is located in Australia to accommodate our aussie and kiwi members

currently non white listed… feel free to check it out :smiley:
https://servers.fivem.net/servers/detail/ao5evk

If lookin still HMU Tekefflux#5189

how do i join first time here but imma quick learner

Nightlight Roleplay is an upcoming QBCore based framework server. We are looking for department heads for our NLPD and EMS departments. Please consider us and we can tell you more info. Add me on Woken#7245

Bump! Please read original post since it’s been updated, thank you

Bump!

Bump, still looking!

Bumper

Bump!

Bump, still looking!

Hi @FaTaLW1nter I’ve read your post, and we need department heads for all police departments - LSPD, BCSO, SASP, SASPR and other certifications/classes - Pursuit, Air, K9 etc.

One thing that we don’t meet from you’re requirements is, we don’t have San Andreas Fire and Rescue, we just have Emergency Medical Services, what is basically all in one and fire department is just a certification.

You can find more info about our community in our promotional forum post:

Sorry, I’m not looking for department head anymore. I’m only looking for high command due to irl stuff

Alright, that still sounds fine with me. We have literally no one on the PD force to make decisions etc.

The Unified Police Department (All departments) has 1 member and he doesn’t even do anything