I love the City

I’ll be honest. Being in the city isn’t easy, but that is just like real life. You have to work, grind, and make connections. I see a lot of people complain about being robbed, RDM, VDM, and so on… but each time this has happened to me… I have worked with the admins. They have always shown me respect and are willing to work together to figure out what happened. Their goal is to make this city enjoyable for everyone, but that doesn’t mean you always get your way. Or get all your items back. If anything, losing your stuff pushes you to get better and role play smarter… I mean it’s on you for walking around with that many items in the first place…apartment runs are a thing…. I have many hours into the city as you can see and I love the family I have built inside of it. We have very serious role play moments and are constantly growing on that skill. The admins work hand and hand with us on many issues and suggestions to make the city better, Once again show respect and you get respect from them. Work hard in the city and you will enjoy it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.