I Love It Here! lol fr

Listen…

As crazy as it might sound I’m new to this lifestyle. As an introvert, this a BIG step out of my normal comfort zone…

To begin I’m new to GTA, FiveM & RP all together. To call this a server is such an understatement. The words “Community” or “Village” come to mind based off of my experience. Already excited by how fast all the graphics were loading (especially my starter outfit) on my $400 little notebook that can barely fly into most servers lol. My first time flying in was around 6am I was instantly greeted by what was the beginning off What became what felt like a welcome party. Coming from the aspect of a rookie or “noob” lol. Its clear to see that the foundation of this community or “The Village” as I like to call it is set up to assist you with at any level. No matter if this is your first time or your advanced. Death Row got you covered!! There are so many things to do & you have the option of being able to RP multiple characters. Words alone can’t do this community justice. It’s more so something you have to experience! I look forward to connecting, building & growing… Let’s Go!!!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.