Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications Unknown, but can run fivem
What did you do to get this issue? Booted up my game
What server did you get this issue on? No server
CitizenFX.log file ?
.dmp files/report IDs ?

Just for information I booted up my game and I just got this message about that I was globally banned, this is definetly unfair. No-one has acces to my account. I haven’t downloaded any sketchy files and ofc no mod menu’s I only use Vmenu when its available on the server. I played on my favorite server twice, took a break of like 50 minutes saw alot of people had problems going into fivem (discord and status page) so I thought I might be able to join the server since the server always had 32/32 players and see spots are free and I just see a global ban message.

23 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

4 Likes

Post your ban ID so it can be looked up.

4 Likes

Eu tambem fui banido e não sei oque fazer me ajuda plz

8 Likes

Got banned unfairly too,
I went in twice today on a server that I played, played for little more than 20 minutes, it left, I came back now and the message appeared saying that I was banned ‘globally’ for 8 days for cheating, never used and I do not use programs that interfere in the game.
My ban ID is 2283f863-daf0-4e6f-ae7a-cffba2547fbc_23.

3 Likes

I legit did the same played twice, came back after a while and got the message, it might be cause of the servers down

2 Likes

Same thing here. Just got done updating my playerbase on the FiveM server issues, then I tried joining and now I’m banned.

1 Like

. i went in once yesterday, i came back now and the message saying that i was banned ‘globally’ for 8 days, ID ban 2283f863-daf0-4e6f-ae7a-cffba2547fbc_47

5 Likes

pois eh cara, do nada tb fui

2 Likes

I will hold up

1 Like

2283f863-daf0-4e6f-ae7a-cffba2547fbc_81.

1 Like

Can i get an unban? Just got banned for nothing. bfa0acb7-ab52-41c4-bd98-963ec2a768e8_37

Hello, 1 hour ago I was playing Counter Strike Global Offensive, I played for about 30 minutes, closed the game and went to play Roleplay. When I tried to log in a server appeared : You have been globally banned from FiveM for cheating. This ban will expire in 8 days + 10:00:07. Please do note that the FiveM staff can_not_assist you with this ban.
My ban ID is : 2283f863-daf0-4e6f-ae7a-cffba2547fbc_81

I wish it was out of synch because I was not hacking

2 Likes

Do you guys not see something in common with your bans? That’s right, your ban id except the digits after _. You are all using the exact same system image through services like GeForce Now. They incorrectly install system images.

You may have not cheated, but someone on that system image did. Solution: Use a better cloud provider or just play on your own PC.

8 Likes