I just want a serious solid RP server

We’d love to have you on ConflictRP. I am one of the admins over there and we are getting super close to launching our server on April 19th! We pride ourselves on realism and respect, putting the roleplay first and giving you a friendly, fun, and exciting place to create new stories, continue old ones, and form great relationships with the community around you. If you have any questions feel free to join our discord and I can discuss things with you.

Discord: https://crp.gg/discord
Twitter: @ConflictRP
Forums: https://forums.conflictrp.com/

Hey if you are still looking for a server, we would love to have you! We strive for higher quality roleplay with stories being pushed daily. Feel free to head over to our discord to apply! Typically you get a response within an hour of submitting an application. We have only been open for 2 weeks, but we average about 10-15 players online a night. Hope to see you join us!

https://discord.gg/3RSe2z6

Come check us out at DOSRP!

No apps, and we run OCRP format. You pick your callsign, and when you join LEO, you have the authority to go whatever department you please!

I see people are just advertising their servers here instead of answering your question.

Well, as my introductory post to this forum, allow me…

The reason its difficult to find a server with a high degree of professionalism is simple, running a FiveM RP server is not a profession. The “staff” of said servers are also players, not just workers.

1 Like

What you’re saying is true, but I believe it’s also due to the fact that many don’t care much for quality rather than quantity. For example, many servers advertise the sheer number of cars they have installed, or the insane amount of departments and subdivisions they have, but everyone involved is just looking to be the highest rank and have the most control rather than really RP.

I have to agree with you there, nobody is forking out $50 dollars a month to host a server just to be driving a garbage truck for their money. What I think most servers are lacking is freedom on the new users end. Everything is policed so heavily on these RP servers it’s hard to not simply see it as a power grab on the owners behalf.

Unfortunately, I have yet to see a server with a serious improvement in that single aspect, every server is still forcing you to work 8 hours of your real life day just to purchase a bottom end vehicle.

I’m currently developing for a server that I hope to see move towards the direction of freedom for the role players, but I won’t follow suit and ask you to join, because I know we are not at that stage yet.

1 Like

I get ya. I’ve developed a server myself (menu-based) with an overhead of just about $25 a month, and we keep things simple for maximum fun. It’s in our tag line “For freedom, maturity, and creativity in RP”. Best of luck to you over at your place, it’s nice to know that some of us are headed in the right direction.

Serve and Protect teamspeak IP 158.69.200.55 come on and we can talk!!

SeriousRP only, heavily moderated to make sure we keep it serious.

Another reason it’s so hard to find a serious RP server is because most of these servers are ran by kids with their old minecraft servers.

Everyone wants power but nobody knows how to deal with the issues professionally. Then there is the drama. God, don’t even get me started.

I am not going to advertise my server because I want quality people like you and not a bunch of kids running around shooting each other with RPG’s.

I wish you luck on your hunt my friend.

This is defiantly true we see so many servers getting started because they pay 10 15 bucks a month to host on zap and just want to be a server owner with the power but thats just life you know.

To answer the original question the really big servers have that wait time to see if your really interested in that server and in being there.

If you want a Serious RP server, I am making a flight simulator. Contact me if you are interested.

Hello!

I am Kyle. Are you looking for a mature, serious but fun roleplay community on FiveM?

If you answered yes, then Los Santos Life Roleplay is for you! We opened FiveM in February of 2019!

FiveM Department Status:
BCSO - OPEN
SASP - OPEN
Civilian Operations - OPEN
SA Communications - OPEN
SAFR - OPEN
LSPD - COMING SOON

If you are up to join, or are considering why don’t you join and see if it is for you!

Hey there RVPGG, my name is James and i am currently a devoted community member and staff team member for a fairly new fivem server named Utah State Roleplay. We have been a solid community for around 3 months and our server currently averages at around 25-30 people per night. Our community members are fun to be around and they always do their best to make roleplay enjoyable for everyone involved. Here at USRP we offer 5 different Departments of Public Safety, those being: Utah Highway Patrol, Salt Lake City Police Department, Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office, Unified Fire Authority and Utah Department of Communcations. Applications are open for all of our departments except for Utah Highway Patrol. We are a public server with a solid and new VPS so our server remains solid and secure. The roleplay on our server is very good and i can assure it is somewhere i think you would thoroughly enjoy.

Check out our discord here: discord.gg/usrp

Kind regards, James from USRP!

We are newly established, but growing fast, we would love to have you! Our mission is to not just have a Server, but a Community.

We would love to have you over here. Plenty of opportunities.

American Life Roleplay

American Life Roleplay is looking for members. We have a dedicated team for development listening to suggestions by the community we look to create. The server has lots of interiors, vehicles, and addons for all your RP ideas. Our rules allows you to have fun, unique, and professional RP’s with minimum restrictions. ALRP also features some ESX mods allowing you to have more realistic and fun RP’s with different things to do around the map. ALRP Syndicate is also available to live out your dream of being in everything from the mob to motorcycle clubs.

In ALRP we have multiple departments anyone can apply for:
:police_car: Los Santos Police Department
:police_officer: Blaine County Sheriffs Office
:oncoming_police_car: San Andreas State Police
:man_firefighter: San Andreas Fire Rescue
:rotating_light: Dispatch

:man_police_officer: We have many subdivisions for the police to join:

-Gang Intelligence Unit

• Federal Bureau of Investigation
    -Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
  • Natural Resources
  • SWAT and SRT
  • K9
  • Motorcycle Unit
  • Air Unit

:shirt: custom EUP and vehicles to use for every department and subdivision.

:firecracker: In ALRP we have Crime Syndicates:

• The crime syndicate allows for restricted gang style RP to prevent chaos. The ALRP Syndicate gives you the choice to join 1 of the groups for organized crime RP. If that’s racketeering, smuggling drugs, extortion, or protection you can be certain that it will be more high risk high reward.

:oncoming_automobile: 300+ Custom Cars to use in a wide range of categories and customization options.

:man: lots of EUP customization for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:house: lots of interiors and add on buildings for Civs, Police, and Fire/ EMS.

:moneybag: We also support ESX that allows for more interactive RP’s

We have:
Stable 30 Slot server
CAD
Lots of emotes and vMenu options
ESX implementation
Relaxed server rules and staff Welcome to ALRP - YouTube

Hey! Signal One Roleplay has recently opened and is actively looking for new and active members! check us out by clicking here!

Hello! Countryside Roleplay is a new Serious roleplay server. We only started a few days ago and we would really apreciate your help! If you have a lot of Law Enforcement experience then feel free to assist our Blaine County Sheriff’s Office.

Of course, as we are young, some fail roleplay still occurs. We are still sorting our server sided issues and currently creating our department.

We will strive to enforce professionalism at all costs.

Discord: https://discord.gg/u2vepd5BTs

Thank you,
Ted A.
Assistant Director