I just cancelled my patreon automatic billing and now my key doesn’t have clothing nor can handle more than 48 clients. I paid it today

I just cancelled my patreon automatic billing and now my key doesn’t have clothing nor can handle more than 48 clients. I paid it today.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Perks from Patreon are revoked when you cancel the pledge, regardless of when you paid for it.
You can re-pledge the same tier for free and cancel it again before the end of the month.

What do I have to do to pay extra?

You don’t need to pay extra, just go to the Patreon page and re-pledge the same tier you had before. It won’t charge you.

re-pledge here, right?

According to this photo, you never paid for the month of March.
If you want to continue using the perks given by the patronage, you’ll have to pay for March.

Regardless, the solution to your issue is to re-pledge using the button you highlighted.

Or am I paying the wrong price? Must be based on the time of the website

I made a payment on March 1 at 01.53 Thai time.

I understand that it is the payment before March 1, can I get a refund?

Get a refund for what’? you pledged for February you got your pledge for February now its march so if you want march you got to pledge for march.

Patreon renews on the first of every month as they explain before making the pledge even if its 2 days before the end of the month you will get charged again on the first.

1 Like

You can notice my picture that it is March 1st in my country time, but I don’t know what time the website is and it’s still February.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.