I have put my YMAP file for Sandy Shores Alive in but I am missing some of blocks that are supposed to be placed

I can upload the YMAP file into the stream, but I am missing some of its blocks, we didnt use Map Editor, I have seen other servers with the same YMAP file but with the blocks.

By blocks, by any chance do you mean the ones used in Map Builder Community? If so, you’ll probably also need to stream that.

1 Like

Thats what I mean, but do you know how I could stream it?

Yep, create another resource for the mapbuilder props with this as your __resource.lua

resource_manifest_version "44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937"

data_file 'DLC_ITYP_REQUEST' 'stream/builderdefaddons.ytyp'

Then just drag the .ytd files from mapbuilder and builderdefaddons.ytyp from the /v3dev/ folder, that came in the mapbuilder .oiv, into the /stream folder of the resource

Edit: You’ll have to start this resource before any other resource that may use mapbuilder

It didnt work, but I did pull the YTD files from the builderdefaddons.ytyp, I send you a pic.

8 81 82

Hey, I tried to do that, and it didnt work, could you send me a picture of what it should look like? BTW this was for the YMAP problem I had, I did put the YTD from the builderdefaddons instead of the map builder tho. Thank you.

Of course, just had a bit of work to do there so I can get looking into it later on, I’ll try a few things and let you know what works :+1:

Hi, have you found anything that works or along those lines?

I did find this which may be everything needed after trying to do it myself to no avail, still having some issues with it

Sorry that I havent responded, but I have got it working using the original resource file, just did some modifications